Terms & Conditions
|BR Bolton Landscapes||"We", "Us", "Our"|
|Conditions:||The terms and conditions of sale set out in this document and any special terms and conditions agreed in writing by us.|
|Our Address:||370 Tempest Road, Lostock, Bolton, BL6 4HS|
|Our Telephone Number:||01204 940210 / 07513 807 112|
|Our Email Address:||[email protected]|
Payments and Deposits
1. Deposit agreements must be paid before ant work will commence, regardless of quotation dates or estimated dates.
2. If you are not satisfied with the completed work please contact us within 48 hours so we can fix / amend any issues you may have with our work as soon as possible, otherwise we will assume you are satisfied with the work we have undertaken and we may incur our late fee charges.
3. Payment is due within 48 hours of completion of the work unless otherwise stated, regardless of any time required for drying, settling-in of materials and / or work completed by us. Overdue payments may incur a late payment charge of £50, with an additional charge of £50 for each week thereafter.Rates, Quotations, and Pricing
4. A fixed price quotation will be in writing. Our day rate is for 8 hours. We will apply the day rate or hourly rate plus materials and expenses to your invoice, unless a fixed price quotation has been agreed prior to the work taking place.
5. Any date or dates specified in our quotation are estimates. We shall not be in breach of this agreement for failing to start or finish any agreed work on the specified date.
6. Any amendments to the work agreement may incur additional charges.
7. Occasionally we use subcontractors to be able to complete some of our work which includes, Tree Surgeons for large tree work, Renderers and Electricians. The quotes we provide are for the work we at BR Bolton Landscapes carry out only. We do not include the fees for any subcontractors needed to complete some of the work we undertake. We hold no responsibility for any additional costs that you may incur.
8 . We have the discretion to charge for quotations at £40. You will be informed of us doing so before we start your quote, which will then be deducted from the labour price if you agree for us to do the work we've quoted you for.
9. If we are required to remove green waste, you may be subject to additional charges.
10. In the event that we are unable to gain access to the premises at which you have booked at job you will be subject to a minimum charge equivalent to our hourly rate.
11. Any guarantee is limited to work undertaken by us only. Guarantees are not indicative of part or product warranties. Any damage caused by extreme weather conditions, or general wear and tear are beyond our control and are not covered by our guarantee.
12. Jet washing - We always take care to avoid unnecessary damage caused by high-pressure washing. However we cannot be held responsible for accidental damage incurred by high-pressure washing. This includes, but is not limited to: removal of loose grout or mortar, removal of paint, water damage.
13. We shall not be liable for and accept no responsibility for unavoidable damage caused, or any unforeseeable loss you may suffer as a result of the work carried-out, nor shall we be liable for any loss of any nature which is not caused by our negligence or our breach of the terms of the agreement between you and us.
14. You must inform us of anything that may present a hazard or danger to us while carrying-out work before such work has started. You must also make sure we have clear access to the work area and provide us with a supply of electricity and water if necessary. If we incur additional work or expenses as a result of your failure to provide us with clear access, mains electricity and water, you will be subject to an additional charge in respect of such additional work and/or expenses.
15. In the event you are not happy with the work that was agreed , the job comes to a standstill and you instruct us to no longer complete the work that was asked to be done you are still liable to pay the full labour cost that was originally quoted.
16. We are not responsible for cleaning up any pet mess in the garden. This should be done by you at the start of each day we are working at your property.
17. All content included on our website such as text, graphics, logos, buttons, icons, and images are owned by us and are protected by international copyright law, subject to copyright © 2019, except where 3rd party images may on-occasion be shown on our website for illustration purposes.
Changes to these conditions
18. We have the discretion to update these conditions at any time. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review these conditions periodically and become aware of modifications.
19. Your statutory rights are not affected.
Updated: 18:12 5th Mar 2018